Free & Confidential Counseling
- Do you struggle with self-esteem and believing in your own value and worth?
- Do you have difficulty maintaining healthy relationships?
- Are you the victim of sexual assault, or were you abused or neglected as a child?
- Do you have a history of unplanned pregnancy or sexual health issues?
- Is depression or anxiety affecting your sexual health?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Any Woman Can may be the perfect place for you to seek counseling. Our free women’s counseling in San Antonio consists of licensed professionals, and one-on-one, confidential counseling services. We want you to feel welcomed and at ease upon entering our facility. Whether you are struggling with a life decision, anxiety, depression, or you just need a place where you can process your thoughts, Any Woman Can’s free women’s counseling services in San Antonio are a perfect place to start.
If you have visited AWC in the past for a pregnancy or STD test, you automatically qualify for our free counseling services! If you are not a previous medical client, you must be a female between the ages of 13-30 with a history of at least one of the following criteria to be elligible for counseling:
- Self-esteem or relationship issues that may affect sexual behavior
- Anxiety, depression, or emotional instability that may affect sexual behavior
- Crisis pregnancy and abortion
- Sexual abuse and/or sexual assault
- Physical or emotional abuse or neglect as a child
- Involvement in the sex industry (porn, strip clubs)
- Coercion into commercial sex acts (sex trafficking)
- Compulsive sexual behavior or sexual dependency
For more information on our counseling services or to request an appointment, please call Any Woman Can at (210) 370-3939 or fill out our confidential Counseling Services Form.
It’s difficult to face a trying time or face the unknown alone. Any Woman Can offers help and support through our confidential counseling services. This way, you are able to speak openly with one of our licensed counselors, without worry or judgement. Counseling is never something of which to be ashamed of; it is actually quite the opposite. Many young women find speaking to a counselor a great way to release negative emotions in an open, unbiased atmosphere.
The free professional counseling offered at Any Woman Can is a great support system for women seeking guidance. The ability to discuss current, or past, life obstacles allows many women to obtain a greater understanding, thus leading to a resolution. After one of our free counseling sessions, many individuals feel like a burden has been lifted off of their chests.
Counseling sessions may also help bring things into perspective. For example, if you are making a life altering decision, counseling helps you make an informed and calculated decision. Difficult decisions never become easy decisions. However, with guidance and counseling, they can become confident decisions.
If you have any questions about our counseling services, please call our office at
(210) 370-3939 and a staff member would be happy to speak with you.
We are excited to meet you and help you begin your journey towards a more positive tomorrow!